1. The installation site shall be well ventilated, the generator end shall have sufficient air inlets, and the diesel engine end shall have good air outlets. The air outlet area shall be more than 1.5 times larger than the water tank area.
2. The surroundings of the installation site shall be kept clean and articles that can produce corrosive gases and vapors such as acid and alkali shall not be placed nearby. Fire extinguishing devices shall be provided if possible.
3. For indoor use, the smoke exhaust pipe must be connected to the outside, the pipe diameter must be ≥ the diameter of the smoke exhaust pipe of the silencer, and the number of elbows connected to the pipe should not exceed 3 to ensure smooth smoke exhaust, and the pipe should be inclined downward by 5-10 degrees to avoid rainwater injection; If the exhaust pipe is installed vertically upward, a rain cover must be installed.
4. When the foundation is made of concrete, the levelness shall be measured with a level ruler during installation to fix the unit on a horizontal foundation. Special shockproof pads or anchor bolts shall be provided between the unit and the foundation.
5. The unit shell must have reliable protective grounding. For generators that need to be directly grounded at neutral point, the neutral grounding must be carried out by professionals and equipped with lightning protection devices. It is strictly prohibited to use the grounding devices of mains power for direct neutral point grounding.
6. The two-way switch between the generator and the mains must be very reliable to prevent reverse power transmission. The wiring reliability of the two-way switch shall be inspected and approved by the local power supply department.